Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This was another conversation I overheard in the courtyard...

"I regret last night so much... _________ was so s*&% faced and the cops found her and took her to the hospital. We couldn't find her for like two hours and I finally got a phone call so we went to the hospital to see her. She was the worst sight ever. They wouldn't let us go in her room. Her fingers had iv things in them and she was just bawling, the lights were turned off and they wouldn't let us go in there. I never want that to happen again, i feel like s*&%."


REFLECTION:
I just found this conversation very sad but also, I was glad that I overheard it because it made me think about how dangerous college life can get. I honestly believe that if half the students could have heard the fear in this girls voice they would really re-think some of the decisions they make.

No comments: